We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Want to prepare bigger embroidery designs without much tension of ruining it because of small hoops? You need an embroidery machine with large hoop that can handle bigger blocks and can give you more space to make bigger designs with greater ease.
The interesting thing with embroidery machines is that they come with brand-specific languages and functions. And among the brands, Brother Embroidery machines have won the market so far. Looking into different machines, we have taken out two candidates for the best Brother embroidery machine with large hoop for you to choose from. The functions and flexibilities of the following machines will let them make their way in your must-buy list.
The Brother PE800 is an easy-to-use embroidery machine that features a 5” x 7” embroidery field for larger embroidery projects.
The Brother PE800 embroidery machine has been engineered with additional design editing features. This provides flexibility to rotate, mirror image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited designs look right on the color LCD touch display before stitching.
The PE800 is easy to use and thread; simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine. An automatic needle threader saves time and reduces stress by pushing the thread right through the eye of the needle.
- 5”x7” embroidery field; plenty of space for larger designs and lettering allows you to combine designs with less rehooping.
- Large color touch LCD screen. View your designs in color before stitching them out. Easily switch thread colors and preview them on the screen.
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory – Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing – Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view backlit LCD display before stitching.
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin.
- Auto thread cutter for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming.
The users shared many encouraging reviews summarizing as; if anyone is new to embroidery, this machine will enhance their creativity. You should keep in mind that you can’t just jump right into using this machine if it’s the first time you’re doing embroidery. Take the time to learn and educate yourself and you will not be disappointed.
Try to take assistance from the troubleshooting and reading the owner’s manual. The digital screen is easy to read and use. The USB feature works well. Overall it’s very user friendly and is a brilliant option to consider.
The Brother SE600 is a two-in-one sewing and embroidery machine that allows you to bring creativity to life with ease. This 4” x 4” embroidery machine is packed with enhanced technology and multiple customizable features that streamline your sewing and embroidery.
This computerized sewing and embroidery machine allows you to view embroidery designs in full color on the large 3.7” Sew Smart color LCD touchscreen display and preview your design edits on the screen before stitching.
This machine also comes with expanded embroidery design-editing features, including the ability to change individual thread colors, place lettering in an arc, move designs on the touchscreen display with the touch of a finger, and much more.
The SE600 has additional built-in features to simplify the design process. You can choose from 80 fresh and inspiring embroidery designs or import your own designs through the USB port. The sewing features include 103 versatile built-in sewing stitches, needle up/down and variable speed controls, and a drop feed for creative free-motion sewing. The expanded 6.4”(W) x 4.1”(H) needle-to-arm workspace allows more room for folding quilts and bulkier projects to the right of the needle for easier sewing.
- It is a computerized sewing machine which means that buying the SE600 gets you a sewing machine and an embroidery machine, both in one.
- There is an internal memory that allows the machine store eighty built-in embroidery designs for your use.
- Brother SE600 sewing machine is a 2 in 1 machine that handles both sewing and embroidery work perfectly.
- The Brother SE600 sewing machine comes with a jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin.
The users really insisted that this embroidery machine won their heart. Their money didn’t go to waste. This machine has a color touch screen that makes the changing of the embroidery thread process so much easier! They are very happy with this purchase and believe that the value of this machine superstars over its competition for its price.
Furthermore, if you are looking for a multipurpose sewing machine to use at home or at workplace, the Brother SE600 sewing machine is a terrific choice.
We have carefully studied both these machines for you. Both these machines are of great quality. This quality at their price is excellent. They are strong, durable and you can work with any one of these machines for a long time. Large hoops provide ease on the embroidery with large designs.
Moreover, these machines have beautiful designs and are easy to understand. You can work on your projects efficiently and can gain smooth experience of embroidery. These work on various types of fabrics and do not harm or tear them unnecessarily. Hope you will have fun with one of these machines.
We hope that you liked our selected machines. We also hope you found our reviews valuable and that they helped you in your purchase. Best of luck in buying the best brother embroidery machine with large hoop for yourself!