We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Easel poster boards have their application in schools, art classes, offices and also at home for kids to do their painting. It provides a great solution for effectively portraying any advertisements, announcements, paintings or class projects. This with great convenience and visibility to the target audience. The Easel poster boards have revolutionized over the years. Multiple vendors have come with their specific products, offering varying features, quality and suitability of the poster board for particular purposes. We have our task cutout to determine the best product based by evaluating it on the basis of its features, pros and cons. Let us find the top 5 products that will surely appeal the majority of the potential easel poster board customers in the market.
TOP 5 EASEL POSTER BOARDS
This particular poster board is specifically targeted for the schools, where it can be used to effectively project any message, announcement or class projects in the most desirable manner. The pack comes with 25 papers, having size of 11” x 14”, which is the standard in demand by schools and also suitable for home use by kids. The aptly priced pack makes it the go-to option for people on a budget. The thickness of the paper is 12 pt. that promises to last long, when put up anywhere on a display. The potential of the product is maximized when it is used with some bright coloring, as that will essentially pop up your designs and will enhance the visibility of any message or announcement that are made through the subject poster board.
- Paper is durable with top-of-the-line construction that provides extra longevity.
- The paper is suitable for spray paint, crayons, markers, color pencils or for sticking glue.
- Size is good for small craft projects and also convenient to carry and store.
- The paper does not curl from the edges, while being used or pasted on the board.
- Not suitable for printing through standard home printers.
- The carton with 50 papers is resealable for convenient storage.
- The paper is made from recycled material.
- It is the best available option for neon and water colors.
- Paper can be easily employed into smaller size by using a standard vinyl cutter.
- It is not a suitable option for acrylic paint or permanent marker due to its limited thickness.
The 11” x 14” size of this paper depicts that its size is highly viable for the majority of the school projects and to be used within office premises as well. The thickness of 0.012 inches tells another story that the poster is suitable for water coloring, markers and spray paints even. It comes as a value pack of 50 papers to fulfil a range of needs in terms of the variety of colors being offered. There are 25 white papers and the remaining 25 papers are offered in assorted colors, including 5 each of standard orange, burnt orange, green, yellow and fuchsia. The white poster paper comes with the matte finish on either side, while the colored ones do glow in dark.
- The quality is nice and heavy, which could be easily classified into cardboard category.
- The price for the standard, quality and variety in colors is highly affordable.
- The colored papers do glow in dark, where orange one is the best option for visibility in dark.
- The material is solid enough to hold glue pastings.
- Users requiring only assorted finds half of the 25 papers going into waste.
- The poster board is essentially coated on either side in order to provide resistance UV fading or water damage.
- The paper is found to be shiny on one side and this feature could be best exploited as and when needed.
- This poster board is flexible and you may roll it for easy carrying and storage, with no descent in quality.
- The papers comes in excellent resealable packaging that helps in easy storage.
- The thickness is not so good and the poster board tends to curl from its edges.
- This is a 4-ply poster board, which endorses quality in terms of its reasonable thickness.
- The paper is flexible and does not curl if folded for easy portability.
- The material is highly suitable for water colors and spray paint crafts.
- It is delivered in a nice sturdy box, which allows you to use it seamlessly over the time.
- It has one color (option) and does not make a good deal if the need is to have a glossy paper that glows at night.
Conclusively, there is an ample amount of variety available in the easel poster board category. You can easily choose the best available options above by evaluating them. This can be done on the basis of their significant attributes. These include the thickness of the paper, size, finishing, compatibility, construction, color and the overall quality. The pros and cons provides an objective overview of the most prominent features and also the major shortcoming that needs to be considered. One major consideration should be to determine your needs as most of the poster boards for limited schools/ offices use differs significantly from those in commercial use.